Statement of Rear Admiral John D. Beuret, U.S. Navy, Chief of Bureau of Construction and Repair, on the Increase of the Navy (H.R. 7359) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Jan. 31, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 1,089-1,116 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 188. and Considers (70) H.R. 7359.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928621