Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 1939) for the Relief of James M. Thomas [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 6, 8, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 1,863-1,875 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 319. and Considers (69) H.R. 8017, (70) H.R. 1939.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928649