Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 5712) To Extend Commissary Privileges to the Widows of Officers and Enlisted Men of the Navy and Marine Corps, and Also to Diplomatic and Consular Officers at Isolated Foreign Stations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 27, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 2,041-2,042 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 347.
Considers (70) H.R. 5712.
- United States. Navy—Provisioning—Law and legislation
- United States. Marine Corps—Commissariat—Law and legislation
- Military exchanges—Law and legislation—United States
- Survivors' benefits—Law and legislation—United States
- Military dependents—Law and legislation—United States
- Diplomatic and consular service, American—Law and legislation
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928663