Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 7104) for the Relief of Charles Wellesley Berrington [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Apr. 3, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 2,247-2,254 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 374.
Considers (70) H.R. 7104, (69) H.R. 10568.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928683