Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 5713) To Permit Certain Warrant Officers To Count All Active Service Rendered Under Temporary Appointments as Warrant or Commissioned Officers in the Regular Navy, or as Warrant or Commissioned Officers in the U.S. Naval Reserve Force, for Purpose of Promotion to Chief Warrant Rank [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Apr. 11, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 2,325-2,329 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 389.
Considers (70) H.R. 5713.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928691