Consolidation of Veterans' Activities [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on Jan. 8, 9, 11, 16, 17, 23, Feb. 14, 20, 21, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 229 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to reorganize and consolidate Federal control of agencies and bureaus concerned with veterans activities and to place the National Home for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers under the direction of the U.S. Veterans Bureau. and Considers (71) H.R. 6141.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928915