Relief of Certain Claimants Who Suffered Loss by Fire in the State of Minnesota During October, 1918 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Claims, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on Mar. 26-29, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 304 pages ; cm.
- Considers (71) H.R. 5660.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928955