Public Buildings and Grounds [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on June 18, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 13 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 9. Considers legislation on Alameda, Calif., Government Island lands transfer to Fed Government. and Considers (71) H.J. Res. 372.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9929123