Protection and Preservation of Navigable Waters [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Rivers and Harbors, Seventy-First Congress, third session, on Jan. 22, 1931
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 25 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise penalties for violations of river, lake and harbor dumping regulations.
Considers (71) H.R. 11512.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.R 52:N 22
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9929176