Statement of Rear Admiral John D. Beuret, Construction Corps, U.S. Navy, on H.R. 13249, a Bill "To Authorize an Increase in the Limit of Cost of Alterations and Repairs to Certain Naval Vessels" [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, second session, on Dec. 6, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 83-107 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 26.
Considers (70) H.R. 13249.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9929286