Hearing on (S. 3566) Authorizing the President To Place Lieut. (Junior Grade) Christopher S. Long, Chaplain Corps, U.S. Navy, upon the Retired List of the Navy [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on Apr. 25, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 2,071-2,074 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 479.
Considers (71) S. 3566.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9929452