Railroad Legislation [electronic resource] : (Sec. 15a -- Recapture Clause -- I.C. Act) (Sec. 15a -- Rule of Rate Making -- I.C. Act) (Sec. 19a -- Valuations -- I.C. Act): hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Seventy-Second Congress, first session, on Jan. 19-22, 26-29, Feb. 2-5, 9-12, 1932
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1932.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 584 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Considers legislation to repeal law requiring railroads to pay to Federal Government profits earned in excess of federally determined profit margins and to revise ICC ratemaking and valuation procedures.
Considers (72) H.R. 7116, (72) H.R. 7117.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9929622