Conduct of Harold Louderback, U.S. District Judge, Northern District of California. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, and House Special Committee Appointed To Inquire into the Official Conduct of Judge Harold Louderback, U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of California, Seventy-Second Congress, second session, on Jan. 16, 17, 1933
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 331-386 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Special Committee Appointed to Inquire into the Official Conduct of Judge Harold Louderback
- Committee Serial No. 15 -- Part 2.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:L 92/pt.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9929980