Verde River Irrigation and Power District [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Irrigation and Reclamation, Subcommittee on Application of the Verde River Irrigation and Power District for the Use of Power Sites on the Verde River, Ariz., Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Nov. 27, 28, 1925
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Irrigation and Reclamation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1925.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 297 pages ; cm.
- Considers dispute between Verde River Irrigation District and Salt River Valley Water Users Association over Verde River water use. Hearings were held in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9930333