National Forests and the Public Domain. Vol. 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Lands and Surveys, Subcommittee on S. Res. 347, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Apr. 17, 18, 21, 23, May 25, 26, June 4-7, 9-11, 13, 15-20, 1925
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands and Surveys
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1925.
- Physical Description:
- xlii, 1,578 pages ; cm.
- Investigates matters relating to national forests, the public domain, and their administration, including grazing lands, forest reserves, and other reservations and lands withdrawn from entry. Hearing follows table of contents of all three volumes (p. iii-xlii). Hearings were held on June 4 in Douglas, Ariz.; June 5 and 6 in Tucson, Ariz.; June 7 in Florence, Ariz.; June 9 in Globe, Ariz.; June 10 and 11 in Phoenix, Ariz.; June 13 in Prescott, Ariz.; June 15-17 in Flagstaff, Ariz.; June 18 in Grand Canyon National Park, Ariz.; June 19 in Holbrook, Ariz., and St. Johns, Ariz.; and June 20 in Springerville, Ariz.
Considers (69) S. 2424.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9930360