Agriculture Relief. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Mar. 29-31, Apr. 1-3, 1926
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1926.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 182 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize an agricultural surplus and price stabilization program of processor and foreign trade taxation and price adjustment payments to participants in voluntary production control programs. Includes discussion of constitutionality of proposed program.
Considers (69) S. 973, (69) S. 2289, (69) S. 2541, (69) S. 2917, (69) S. 2918, (69) S. 3446, (69) S. 3509, (69) H.R. 7893.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/2:R 27/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9930403