Confirmation of Albert L. Watson To Be U.S. District Judge of the Middle District of Pennsylvania. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Confirmation of Albert L. Watson to be U.S. District Judge of the Middle District of Pennsylvania, Seventy-First Congress, first session, on Oct. 17, 1929
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 135-159 pages ; cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:W 33/pt.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9930822