Improvement and Widening of Washington-Gettysburg Highway [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on Apr. 22, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 25 pages ; cm.
- Considers S.J. Res. 78, to provide for the construction of a new highway, and S.J. Res. 150, to improve the existing highway, between D.C. and Gettysburg, Pa.
Considers (71) S.J. Res. 78, (71) S.J. Res. 150.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9930861