London Naval Treaty of 1930 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on May 14-16, 19-23, 26-29, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 507 pages ; cm.
- Considers the London treaty on the limitation of naval armaments, between the U.S., Britain, and Japan, and its effect on national defense.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9930894