Settlement Arising Out of Judgment Against Pan American Petroleum Co. Involving Cancellation of Leases in Elk Hills Naval Petroleum Reserve, California [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Lands and Surveys, Seventy-Second Congress, second session, on Feb. 13, 1933
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands and Surveys
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 49 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize release of U.S. claims on Pan American Petroleum and Transport Co. and the Richfield Oil Co. of Calif. assets following Navy petroleum reserves fraud judgments.
Considers (72) S.J. Res. 253.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/1:P 19
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931268