Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on S. 1944, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on Dec. 7, 8, 1933
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 505 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to prevent sale and false advertising of adulterated and misbranded food, drugs, and cosmetics.
Considers (73) S. 1944.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931336