To Amend the Agricultural Adjustment Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on May 8-11, 1934
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 217 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation amending the Agricultural Adjustment Act so as to clarify the powers of enforcing marketing agreements and licenses designed to benefit the farmers. and Considers (73) S. 3326.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931410