Nomination of Frank H. Norcross [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Nomination of Frank H. Norcross, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on Mar. 8-10, 15-17, 21, 22, May 11, 12, 15-17, 1934
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 552 pages ; cm.
- Includes investigation of Frank H. Norcross activities as U.S. District Judge during the Owl Drug Holding Co. bankruptcy proceedings. Mar. 8-10, 15-17 hearings were held in Washoe County, Nev. March 21, 22 hearings were held in San Francisco, Calif.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931417