Stock Exchange Practices. Part 15, National Securities Exchange Act, 1934 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Stock Exchange Practices, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on Feb. 26-28, Mar. 1, 2, 5-9, 12, 16, 1934
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Stock Exchange Practices
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 6,421-7,409 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require registration of stock exchanges; to regulate margin requirements and over-the-counter trading activities; to prohibit manipulation of security prices; and to segregate and limit broker, specialist, and dealer functions. and Considers (73) S. 2693, (73) H.R. 7852, (73) H.R. 4.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931446