Munitions Industry. Part 13, Profiteering, Government Contracts and Expenditures During World War, Including Early Negotiations for Old Hickory Contract [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee Investigating the Munitions Industry, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on Dec. 13, 1934
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Investigate the Munitions Industry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 2,903-3,166 pages ; cm.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931475