Survey of Conditions of the Indians in the U.S. Part 10, Flathead Reservation, Mont [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Subcommittee on S. Res. 79, Seventy-First Congress, first session and Seventy-First Congress, second session, on July 29, 30, 1929, Mar. 24, 25, Apr. 10, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Subcommittee on Senate Resolution 79.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 3,267-4,345, vi pages ; cm.
- July 29 and 30 hearings were held in St. Ignatius, Mont. Includes transcript of hearings held before the Federal Power Commission "Conflicting Applications of Walter H. Wheeler and Rocky Mountain Power Co. for Development of Flathead Power Sites," Oct. 28-31, Nov. 1, 4-9, 1929 (p. 3653-4345).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931491