Survey of Conditions of the Indians in the U.S. Part 17, Arizona [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Subcommittee on S. Res. 79, Seventy-First Congress, third session, on Apr. 16-18, 20, 21, 23, 24, May 21, 22, 1931
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Subcommittee on Senate Resolution 79.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 7,953-8,899, xiv pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held on Apr. 16 in Yuma, Ariz.; Apr. 17 in Phoenix, Ariz., and Parker, Ariz.; Apr. 18 at Fort McDowell, Ariz., and Sacaton, Ariz.; Apr. 20 in Tucson, Ariz.; Apr. 21 in Sells, Ariz.; Apr. 23 in Rice, Ariz.; Apr. 24 in Whiteriver, Ariz.; May 21 in Grand Canyon, Ariz.; and May 22 in Valentine, Ariz., and Mohave City, Ariz.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931498