Survey of Conditions of the Indians in the U.S. Part 19 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Subcommittee on S. Res. 79, Seventy-First Congress, third session, on May 2, 4, 6-9, 11, 13, 1931
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Subcommittee on Senate Resolution 79.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 9,841-10,704, xiii pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held on May 2 in Albuquerque, N.Mex.; May 4 in Mescalero, N.Mex.; May 6 in Santo Domingo, N.Mex.; May 7 and 8 in Santa Fe, N.Mex.; May 9 in Taos, N.Mex.; May 11 in Dulce, N.Mex.; and May 13 in Ignacio, Colo.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931500