Labor Disputes Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Labor, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session, on Mar. 13, 14, 19, 20, 28, Apr. 3, 4, 1935
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 367 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to create a permanent National Labor Relations Board; to promote collective bargaining between employers and employees; and to prevent certain unfair labor practices. and Considers (74) H.R. 6288.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931711