Tennessee Valley Authority. <Volume 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Military Affairs, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session, on Mar. 28-30, Apr. 2, 3, 9, 10, 1935
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 554 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Considers legislation to include Cumberland, Tombigbee, and Bear Rivers in TVA, to construct Tennessee River channel between Paducah, Ky., and Knoxville, Tenn., and to expand TVA hydroelectric power program. Also examines potential impact of expanded Government hydroelectric power program on coal industry and private utility companies. and Considers (74) H.R. 6876, (74) H.R. 6793, (74) H.R. 4676, (74) H.R. 2865, (74) H.R. 6364, (74) H.R. 6774.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931731