Bondholders' Reorganizations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session, on June 25, 26, 29, 1935
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 70 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise bankruptcy reorganization regulations. Includes discussions of alleged unethical and illegal practices of financial institutions in reorganizing bankrupt real estate developments.
Considers (74) S. 2430, (74) H.R. 7894.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9931741