Yachts, Tugs, Towboats, and Unrigged Vessels [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Seventy-Fifth Congress, first session, on July 7, 1937
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 46 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise employment certification standards for merchant seamen on towboats, barges, and unrigged vessels.
Considers (75) H.R. 7158.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:Y 1/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932224