Klamath Indians Payments [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Indian Affairs, Seventy-Fifth Congress, first session, on May 13, 1937
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 15 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise Klamath Indians tribal funds, inheritance, representatives per diem expenses, and revolving loan fund.
Considers (75) H.R. 5974, (75) H.R. 5975, (75) H.R. 5976, (75) H.R. 6071.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932259