Conditions of Government Contracts [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 1 (Judiciary), Seventy-Fifth Congress, third session, on Apr. 20, 21, 27, May 3, 10, 1938
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 217 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 21. Considers legislation to provide guaranties for collective bargaining for employees in companies with Government contracts.
Considers (75) S. 3390, (75) H.R. 9745.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932453