Hearing on House Joint Resolution 43 To Amend Public Law No. 780, Seventy-Fourth Congress, Authorizing the Acquisition of Lands in the City of Alameda, County of Alameda, State of California, as a Site for a Naval Air Station, and for Other Purposes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Fifth Congress, first session, on Feb. 10, 1937
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 187-188 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 93.
Considers (75) H.J. Res. 43.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932482