Extension of Stabilization Fund and Powers, Etc [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Coinage, Weights, and Measures, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on Feb. 28, Mar. 3, 7, 8, 10, 17, 23, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Coinage, Weights, and Measures
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 279 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to continue stabilization fund to protect exchange value of dollar and to extend Presidential authority to devalue gold dollar.
Considers (76) H.R. 3325.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932540