To Provide Shorter Hours for the Members of the D.C. Fire Department and To Amend the Act Classifying the Officers and Members of the D.C. Fire Department [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the District of Columbia, Subcommittee on Police and Firemen, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on Feb. 23, Mar. 24, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Police and Firemen
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 38 pages ; cm.
- Considers (76) H.R. 3314, (76) H.R. 1982.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.D 63/1:F 51/5
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932664