Classification of Patents [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Patents, Subcommittee on Classification of Patents, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on May 23, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Patents. Subcommittee on Classification of Patents
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to establish within the Patent Office a permanent division of patent classification.
Considers (76) H.R. 3605.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932675