Rules of Criminal Procedure for the District Courts of the U.S [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 2 (Judiciary), Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on May 9, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 2.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 12. Considers legislation to expand Supreme Court authority to prescribe rules of criminal procedure in Federal courts.
Considers (76) H.R. 4587.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932718