Administrative Law [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 4 (Judiciary), Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on Mar. 17, Apr. 5, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 192 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 13. Considers legislation to revise Federal rulemaking procedures and to authorize Federal judicial review of Federal agency regulatory actions.
Considers (76) H.R. 4236, (76) H.R. 6198, (76) H.R. 6324.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932719