Compensation of Certain Employees in the Customs Service [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Customs and Tariff, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session, on Mar. 6, 1940
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Customs and Tariff
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1940.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 44 pages ; cm.
- Considers (76) H.R. 5276, (76) H.R. 6327, (76) H.R. 6811, (76) H.R. 7620.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932767