Motion-Picture Films (Compulsory Block Booking and Blind Selling). Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session, on May 22-24, 27-31, June 3, 4, 1940
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1940.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 451-1,139 pages ; cm.
- Considers (76) S. 280.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/4:M 84/2/pt.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932852