To Authorize Expenditures for Office of Government Reports [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments, Seventy-Seventh Congress, first session, on Feb. 26, 1941
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1941.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 25 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize annual appropriations for the Office of Government Reports.
Considers (77) H.R. 3368.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ex 7/13:G 74/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9932994