Hearing on H.R. 2112, To Amend the Act of May 4, 1898 (30 Stat. 380; U.S.C., Title 34, Sec. 21), As Amended, To Authorize the President To Appoint Additional Acting Assistant Surgeons in Time of National Emergency [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Seventh Congress, first session, on Jan. 6, 23, 1941
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1941.
- Physical Description:
- 525-531 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 24.
Considers (77) H.R. 2112.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.N 22/1 a:941-42/24
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9933412