Preserving Unobligated Highway Funds, etc [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Roads, Seventy-Eighth Congress, first session, on May 14, 15, 17, 20, 1943
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Roads and Canals
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1943.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 85 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise Federal highway program finance procedures with respect to rights-of-way costs and state use of unobligated highway funds.
Considers (78) H.R. 2113.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.R 53/2:H 53/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9933523