Declaring Certain Papers, Pamphlets, Books, Pictures, and Writings Nonmailable. <Part 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Seventy-Eighth Congress, first session, on Nov. 15, 16, 1943
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1943.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 96 pages ; cm.
- Considers (78) H.R. 2328, (78) H.J. Res. 49.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9933592