Fees and Costs in the U.S. Courts [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 4 (Judiciary), Seventy-Eighth Congress, first session, on Nov. 20, 1943
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1943.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 23 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 13. Considers legislation proposing to simplify the fee collection system in Federal courts, so as to avoid unnecessary bookkeeping and clerical work. and Considers (78) H.R. 1569, (78) H.R. 1623.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9933628