Hearing on H.R. 2198, a Bill To Amend the Act of March 3, 1909, As Amended by the Act of January 23, 1943, Providing for the Sale of Naval Stores, in Order To Authorize the Secretary of the Navy To Permit the Sale of Naval Stores in the Continental U.S. During the War and 6 Months Thereafter to Civilian Officers and Employees of the U.S., and to Other Persons at Stations Where Purchase from Private Agencies Is Found To Be Impracticable [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Eighth Congress, first session, on Mar. 23, 1943
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 821-824 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 97.
Considers (78) H.R. 2198.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.N 22/1 a:943-44/97
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9933717