To Assist in Relieving Economic Distress in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Part 2, With Appendix [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Insular Affairs, Seventy-Eighth Congress, first session, on Oct. 1, 12, 19, 1943
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1943.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 87-184 pages ; cm.
- Includes "Report on Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands for the Federal Works Administrator," by George H. Field, Federal Works Agency (p. 133-183).
Considers (78) S. 981.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9933819