Reorganization of the Post Office Department [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session, on Apr. 18, 1935
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 18 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to increase term of Postmaster General and transfer congressional authority to appoint postmasters to Postmaster General. and Considers (74) S. 1573.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934046